I made this salad with my BBQ pizza recipe, and it complimented the meal quite well, picking up from the sweetness of the BBQ sauce.
- Romaine lettuce
- Spring greens
- Baby spinach
- Sliced strawberries
- Golden raisins
- Cherry tomatoes
- Chopped red onions
- Mango Ginger Stilton (if you can’t find that, get sweet goat cheese)
- Ken’s Sweet Vidalia Onion Vinaigrette (honey mustard or poppy seed might be good too)
- Get ready. This is a complicated salad to make. Take a deep breath. This completes step one.
- If your strawberries are not sliced, nor your onions chopped, make it so! Jean-Luc Picard commands it.
- Mix together the lettuce, strawberries, golden raisins, pecans, cherry tomatoes, and chopped red onions together. Crumble the cheese on top.
- Optional: if you don’t plan on having any left overs, mix in the dressing. Otherwise mix it on your individual plates.
- Pat yourself on the back. See, I told you it was hard, but you rose to the occasion. 🙂